Hi I was to travel on July 18 of this year but I didn't because was given the wrong information about transfer from Orlando to the cruise terminal so I got to the boat late and I was not let on I got there at4:05 I pleaded in tears beginning security at the port to let me and my husband on they had just let some people on right before we came up I was so hurt this was my first cruise I am still deeply hurt to see the boat and can't get on it Saturday was supposed to be fun but instead crushing heart broken .booking #6r4tf7

patricia.wright.267 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Carnival Cruise Line. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carnival Cruise Line to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was security check point rude and no sympathy and poor customer service. Author liked the most pricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carnival Cruise Line and carnival cruise line cruise for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments