1.2
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Went on the cruise from June 5-10,2017. We went on the carnival paradise.

It was me,my husband and daughter. We noticed little things like it was very rusty, pool small, stairs closed and when u touch the light outside it almost fell. There was 2 elevators broken, boat always rocking the dinner food wasn't cooked properly and had to order something else, you have to pay for lobster. We got sick and we never do.

Then the bedroom wasn't clean cause u can see the window. My husband left a stain on the wall in the bathroom and it never got cleaned the whole trip. It made us wonder if the sheets were clean. The bed and our daughter's bunk bed was not confortable.

She had to get dressed in the bathroom cause there was no curtain for her age 15. During the whole trip i threw up and it ruined my birthday vacation and our daughter. There was no buffet at night open except sandwhich, the bar, the salad bar wasn't great. When u needed someones attention, no waiter came.

The boat is old not many shows, except the best is the last day. The excursion was great.

Review about: Carnival Cruise Line Caribbean Cruise.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I’ve sent this email to the CEO Twice now with no response

On Sunday, October 8, 2017, 12:26 PM, Edward Haywood wrote:

Mr. Donald

I am writing you personally to let you know how disappointed we were on this cruise.

starting at approximately 4:00 am on Monday 9/11 we felt the ship vibrating and by 11:00 am (11:00 hrs.) I had to take my wife down to medical because she was violently ill and had already thrown up at least 5-6 times

and after we arrived in medical she continued to throw up.

your medical staff was fantastic. they gave her an injection, put her on an IV and did blood work. my wife ended up sleeping the day away and by the way we booked this cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary which was on 9/11/17. On Tuesday at approximately 6:50 pm (18:50 hrs.) she ended back in medical where she received another injection to help with the nausea.

which made her sleep the night away This was not seasickness, the waters were calm at all times. and you could not feel the ship moving. On Tuesday night I contacted Guest Services and they contacted immigration to inform them that we were planning on leaving the cruise and driving back to Baltimore. where we would wait for the other party we came on the cruise with to return to port unfortunately every car rental place I contacted would not allow us to rent a car to return to Baltimore.

I then contacted Guest Services and told them we were not able to find a car so we would not be disembarking as planned. Wednesday we were able to get her off the ship at the port of Halifax for the day, my wife started feeling a lot better. while In Halifax we talked with other cruise passengers and they also they have never been on a ship that vibrated Luckily we had reached the port of St. John the next day which helped my wife to feel better again.

We were also very disappointed in the way the food all closed down at 6:00 pm nightly with the exception of pizza, sandwiches and the main restaurant. every passenger we talked to about it said they have never seen this on any other cruise line, food was available 24 hours a day. Along with the above mentioned. I couldn't believe that while on the Lido deck while trying to watch movies on several nights was so cold and damp people were wrapped in blankets an towels just trying to stay warm and they didn't close the roof so people could enjoy themselves.

even the night they were supposed to have a party on the deck it was foggy and misty and they still didn't close the roof so they didn't have the party. even when we tried to attend shows, dinners and the art auction, we could feel the vibration in all parts of the ship, especially down in medical and could not enjoy our time. we ended up spending $265.00 on our ship sail & sign account just for medical not including picking up medication at Halifax.

I also wanted to let you know your staff and crew were fantastic during the cruise. every time they saw me or my wife they asked if there was anything they could do for her, especially our stateroom steward Nolito he was outstanding and made my wife and I feel at home, he went above and beyond making sure my wife was well taken care of, especially the time he saw walking down the hall and she needed assistance getting back to the room due the vibrations I am also very disappointed that when I filled out your survey you sent me, I stated the same things in it and never got a response Sincerely Edward & Nancy Haywood