Passengers engaging in sexual behavior on the decks in front of young children.Only one pool for ALL those people?

The beef could not be chewed! Never met the captain. And my brand new suitcase had wooden splinters in it! I'm wondering why I got a Carnival credit card to build points for another cruise when now I'm wondering if I'll ever go on another Carnival Cruise!

Obviously, this was an extremely disapointing cruise. One elevator was broken on several occasions. I scheduled a massage & waited 28 minutes because the person before me was late. Nobody said a word to me.

Instead I sat like a *** waiting.

An unsatisfactory cruise all the way around!Linda Barden

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments

Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Norwegian Cruise Line - Norweigan Cruise Lines - Cruise Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Norwegian Cruise Line "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..." Read more Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises - A liar, a cheat and a ripoff Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises "My wife and I booked our trip trip to Europe with Sharion Sadler owner of Sonoma Napa Cruises. We were very disappointed with her services. She lies to everyone in..." Read more Holland America Line - Arrogant Holland America Line "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more