1.2
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I was on carnival cruise iminagation booking # Nadine Garcia VIFP Club® #: 927085217 I last traveld with carnival in 2003 and I can say I am so upset right now since Friday on a 3 day cruise , I posted $500.00 on my account my traveling companion was Donna harte she posted no money at all I paid cash on thur the 30th she was give a card and I was given a card , thur was fine on Friday I went to guest services to have them cancel privelages for donna at 9pm I spoke with Juan I spent 1 1/2 hrs there with him changing the info to reflect only my to use and Donna would have no charging privilages AT ALL at that time I still had $320.00 avb credit I went to bed the next morning I went to the pool bar and charged 2 buckets of beer $25.00 each I went to charge a add 1 beer and was told I have to see guest services 1 embaressing , 2 upsetting iam with friends making me look like a idiot, I went to guest services and spoke with Lialian I asked for Juan she said he is busy and she can help wanted to know she said well Donna Harte charged last night she came after 9pm and got a new card that was activated for charging privilages ? I asked for Juan he said not a problem he would take care of it and apologized that it even happened , and moved my moey back I then also as a cushion put $100.00 add cash down for me for total of $254.00 left on my privelages I went to bed and the day of depart I have a copy of my bill and balances and a note for donna to see guest services to settle her bill of $55.00 I immedtly went to guest services another 2 hrs there and the girl Liliana was rude again she said she charged she has to pay Iexpld what was told by juan Now keep in mind day of departure the line is long with everyone and there issues Juan came out and said just pay the charges or you cant leave the boat ?

I cant belive I was spoke to like that period omg and then Lilian said that donna is 40 she should know she has to pay and not think things are for free? iam was forced to pay donna $55.00 I want my money due back to me for what carnival did I spent Friday 1/2 hrs est sat am 1 hr embaressed and sat night embaressed to resolve 1/2 hrs and sunday 2 hrs this is wrong this needs to be resovled juan even showed me the charge receipts which I have that are not my signature I am owed my money I did not spend and its wrong to hold my money hostage please resolve this issue thankyou

Product or Service Mentioned: Carnival Cruise Line Cruise.

Reason of review: I was on carnival cruise iminagation booking # .

I didn't like: Customer service is a joke, Ship policies not followed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2017.

Comments

Did you sleep through English? Ever heard of a comma or a period? Very hard to read.