Booking # 4LNH98 & Booking #4LNJ66

Myself along with my family made our deposits in September 2018 for a Carnival cruise scheduled for April 2019 on the Carnival Liberty departing from Port Canaveral (Orlando) Fl; however, due to the unforeseen events of the following week, & the onset of Hurricane Florence. We are asking for a later cruise possibly in June or July when the children will definitely be out of school.

Unfortunately, due to Hurricane Florence the schools were not in session in excess of two or more weeks & I am not quite sure of the make up days as a result of the children having to miss days of school & instruction for such an extended amount of time. It is of the utmost importance that my children to be in class for classroom instruction ; however, I am writing this review per instruction of my cruise ship travel agent & hopefully this issue can be resolved & we can continue to plan for a later date.

Comments

Good luck with that. In 2017 there was Hurricane Irma landed in FL on 9/10/17.

Our cruise was scheduled for 9/16/17. One of the destination we were going is Puerto Rico, the whole island lost power. Carnival wouldn't let us change dates to travel later, wouldn't give any credits and lied to us that there were no changes to the iterinary until we actually left Miami. They changed whole iterinary.

Other cruise lines offered customers an option to travel later if they didn't feel safe, they also offered vouchers for future cruises if customer decided to keep their current cruises. Carnival doesn't care about customer satisfaction, they only care about their money.