Verified Reviewer

1.9

our original cruise got canceled due to Covid-19 so I decided to take the cruise credit and onboard credit. my travel agent decided to book me another reservation without telling me, then notified me that I had to pay another $240 within 2 days which I could not due.

so she contacted carnival a couple times and got different answers each time first it was I could get some of my money back $500 in cash & 400 in cruise credit, then it was if I canceled I would lose all money I put in to the new reservation. I then tried to contact carnival myself and was told they could not speak to me at ALL because I had a travel agent!!

even though the reservations were in my name and I paid for it!! so I left a long facebook message and all I got was thank you, please give carnival a call" after I had explained to this person that carnival said they would not talk to me.

User's recommendation: try to book yourself.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carnival Cruise Line Bahamas Cruise.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Carnival Cruise Line Pros: At first they were great and it was very affordable.

Carnival Cruise Line Cons: I cannot find anyone to speak with.

Location: 3655 Nw 87Th Ave, Doral, FL 33122