hi my name is Bryan Panell & maria sandoz our son got arrested on december 23 2016 he currently lives with myself and wife, he can't leave the county or state until the court date in february.We were leaving on a cruise on December 26 2016 leaving from san juan puerto rico on the carnival fascination booking number 9c5rp0 this is an urgent matter and my wife and i had to cancel our vacation due to the fact that there checking up on him the authorities due to the fact that he's under restrictions from home to work and from work to home .

This is very difficult for us at this time. I'ved traveled with carnival lots of times never had a complaint with your cruises enjoyed every single one thanks much hope carnival can take this letter into consideration and give myself and wife some sort of compensation for this.

and we will continue sailing with carnival in the future.this is my name and address bryan panell 3680 mt vernon way kissimmee florida 34741

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "if possible credit towards future cruise hanks much" as the author lost $1640. The author is overall dissatisfied with Carnival Cruise Line. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carnival Cruise Line.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Carnival Cruise Line to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments