Poor customer service so this is what I am sharing with my Facebook and tennis friends.

Scary!I have been on 35 cruises to date.

Carnival is my least favorite Cruise Line and with the most recent three (3) problems, I tried to cancel an upcoming Anniversary Cruise but Carnival refuses to allow it unless we agree to lose our large deposit. I spoke to Cynthia in Gerry Cahill's Office. The only reason why I agreed to go on Carnival is because this is the only Line that my best friend has been on and it is her Anniversary Celebration. I went on Carnival years ago and found it substandard compared to other Cruise Lines.

Never again!Friends be warned!

Review about: Carnival Cruise Line Cruise.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments

Kaf73
Elkhart, Indiana, United States #689915

I have sailed with them numerous times, this last booking they did same to me. They have this nice shady, used car salesman way of neglecting to mention little things like "I can get this even cheaper for you by just flipping it to an early saver rate..." But if something happens you will never see your deposit again. You are just dealing with the devil, sold my soul to Satan for $1200.00!

Evansville, Indiana, United States #628704

So you've been on 35 cruises and you still haven't managed to read the rules about refunds?

Or is it simply a case that you know the rules but feel that they should break the rules since it's you that would benifit?

Customer service will keep you on hold for 5 hours, tell you that someone is working on getting you a refund, and then act like you created the situation. ( that's after they already have your full payment) . Will not book again.