3.8
Quality of Accommodation

We were scheduled to leave new orleans la port at 4:00pm. We were cominf from Memphis tn, i contacted to let yhem know we wrre having car trouble and we wouldnt make yhe early check-in and the woman said that we had till 3:00pm she was going to document it and if we were unable to make 3:00 tp contact thrm back and they would see about trying to contact the ship yo let them so we didnt miss the ship.

This was Michael Tigner second time with Carnival but thos was my first experience with you guys. We got to Baton rouge la an hour oitside of New Orleans port and our car broke down and would not start. I contactef customer service like told amd the lady thos time said there was nothing we could do and did not try and contact the ship or anything. 3NMJ18 is our booking number so we missed the ship and got a hotel room in Baton Rouge La.

We were rold maybe we could get a credit to maybe still be able to enjoy our vacation with Carnival Cruise. My email is Browneyedgirls315@yahoo.com and my phone number is Jessica Coop please help save our vacation!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carnival Cruise Line Customer Care.

Comments