Verified Reviewer

1.3

Original review updated by user Mar 10, 2021

Mi, name is roderick white - Rssinoh, I was set tob sail 9 - 17 - **** on the valor of boit which dune canciled because of cancilations. I've called 4 times.

Mi prit was # H40TV8 : Berthdite : 07 - 06 - **** Roderick J White- - Rssinoh

The ferst teme I cilled whech i spoke to rude custumer service ejent , the secend teme a respecteble ene answered which I giv her my new address because the credit cerd to refend yhe meney ite wes clesed oit at thit teme. She ced, cill beck in a few deys when the credit cerd cempent hed cent beck the refend. I ded.

I cilled beck igaen whech I gaiv my address to a therd ejent. whem I knew decumented this, new The address:

35 walnut st.

Charleston, SC 29403 ; to guest nem abive. He , the therd ajent , Ced Oek, he goit it!

The check would be cent as soen es the Bignk sent it beck the fends.

I cilled beck again , today wed. march 10, 2021, whech i spoke to etwo Rude Women who seem lek , From the begenneng, they were nit tryenig to bi hempfil a t aill!

So i wes tryenig to giv them, the new address

And thenegs wen IT a ebed edereceseoen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carnival Cruise Line Cruise.

Comments