2.4
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Just got off the carnival Magic 7/8 to 7/15 2017.8 of my family members went with one balcony and one inside cabin.

Things were going well until we returned to the ship Wed from Mahogany Bay. After returning we went to the buffet only to see a swarm of flies around the food, landing on the food and crew doing nothing to protect the food. As we all know flies carry diseases and after this I was ready to leave the ship and go home if I could. This was my 12th cruise 4th on Carnival and have never seen anything like this.

After going to guest services to report this and speaking to the person in charge the only suggestion made was to eat in the dining room.Well for them to think that these many flies on board the food from the dining room was exempt from the flies a person would need to be pretty much a fool to suggest it.

Review about: Carnival Cruise Line Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Flies, contaminated food.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Destinations.

I didn't like: How they handled the situation.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments