2.4
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Carnival sells 3 different levels of internet.We purchase the most expensive which made claim to be able to Skype, FaceTime, and many other applications.

During our 7 day cruise, I wasn't able to skype or FaceTime. Internet pages took 4+ minutes to load. I wasn't able to FaceTime my kids and I missed 2 meetings. Not acceptable.

When I went down to guest services I couldn't get any of the Russian workers there to help. The Asian ones couldn't understand me. We also purchased the cheers program and bottomless sodas. On day of the cruse we were told no alcohol until 6:00 am the next morning.

It's Carnival's way of not paying liquor taxes in Texas. Ok, fine. But we also could not get sodas. We had to pay full price until the next day.

Also, if you want a sofa you have to go to a bar to get one. There are no doubt rain machines. If it's the middle of the night and the bars are closed you cannot get on unless you order room service at which time they charge you full price for a soda. You can't get extra sodas for your cabin, in fact, when you order a soda there's lots of ice.

You get the glass full but not the rest of the can.

After paying $1100.00 for internet and drinks I feel we've been ripped off and will dispute charges if Carnival doesn't make it right.Carnival Breeze 09/03/2017 to 09/10/2017 Port of Galveston.

Review about: Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Food.

I didn't like: Untruthful customer service, Greed.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments