My son just got off the Imagination and said he was drugged by another passenger (spiked his drink).He went to report it to a cruise rep., who asked "Are you sure you were drugged; I smell alcohol on you.

Are you sure you just didn't drink too much. If you were drugged, I have to take you down and detain you until the end of the cruise, and then we have to do a full investigation and do a report. So, are you sure you were drugged?" To which he answered, " No I am good I guess, never mind." Seriously?

I am trying to get him as an adult to file a complaint, which means he has to wait until tomorrow during business hours.Not sure what to do, but I am not letting this drop.

This reviewer shared experience about "cruise rep didn't do anything for my son who was drugged by another passenger." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Carnival Cruise Line. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carnival Cruise Line.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Carnival Cruise Line to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments