Ive been cruising with carnival for over 10 years now, and I absolutely love it. I booked another cruise with you a couple years ago for may of 2020 , Obviously that got canceled because of covid, so i have rescheduled over and over.

So my last cruise i had booked for may of 2021 completely paid off, gets canceled, I rebook again with my agent , everything is great, he transfers everything over, so it ends up being 0 balance everything is great, then 30 minutes later he calls back and says I owe $789 because somewhere along the line i got a refund and a credit. Hmmmmm, ok 30 minutes ago i was paid off! So for the next day I go through bank statements arguing back and forth with my agent, makes NO sense to me! Sorry Carnival for a Customer that has 100% supported you, YOU dropped the ball on this!

My heart is broken that a company that you have supported 100% would not step up to the plate and fix this issue! I wish you the Best, and I hope this doesn't happen to other loyal customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carnival Cruise Line Cruise Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Carnival Cruise Line Pros: Weve always loved carnival and there customer service.

Carnival Cruise Line Cons: Dropped the ball on customer service.

Comments