2.6
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Sep 12

Just wanted to add: my husband now knows he can’t drink shots!! He felt bad in more ways than one.

Lol. He learned and I learned. I will always cruise with cash only.

I have heard other horror stories from others using the debit cards with kids/family. I didn’t realize anyone authorized to use your card could get more cash than what’s in your account so I hope this helps others not to make the same mistake I did.

Original review posted by user Sep 12

Used my debit card for onboard purchased. My husband had had a few drinks and went to spend his $200 credit at the casino.

After a few hours in the sun I went to find him falling over drunk in the casino. He couldn’t even walk from the free shots they kept bringing him. Then I found out they gave him $5000 cash off my debit card that he didn’t even remember getting. I didn’t even have that much in my acct.

I had to help him up from falling after “20” shots of Crown!!! He was so sick we missed our excursions the next day. I asked why they didn’t limit the drinks. The bar tried to but the pit man (whatever they call the boss) said to keep bringing them.

He didnt even order them. I checked and sometimes there was only 10 mins between the drinks. So our cruise was terrible and my bank account is in the hole. I will never link a debit card to s cruise again!!!!

And they are so rude.

They only care about money. They didn’t even help when he fell.

Review about: Carnival Cruise Line Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

to CooingKingCrab #1559455

Hello, oh so smart one. Your husband slapped you, punched you and pushed you to the ground and you call yourself smart.

Both you & your husband need some serious help. Your husband needs help for his alcoholism and you need help for your obvious lack of self esteem. Who brags about their husband abusing them and then proceeds to justify & defend his actions because he was drunk? I guess in your eyes anything you do while drunk is o.k.

and most certainly not your fault. I hope you both get the help you need.

to Hate Complainers #1560595

He felt bad about it. The only time he gets violent is when he drinks.

He kept asking for more and the saw that he was drunk and kept giving him more. They did not say no to him.

to CooingKingCrab #1559456

If you were so smart, you would be heading to divorce court. Of course the comments are negative, what else would you expect with the ridiculous complaints people put forth.