2.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services

I cruised on the Carnival Pride 9-10-17 thru 09-17-17.The original cruise was supposed to sail to the Caribbean.

Due to Hurricane Irma, the itinerary was changed. We sailed out of Baltimore to St John & Halifax Canada. I was looking forward to warmer weather. but still cruised.

Once aboard, we were told that 800 peopled cancelled. The cruise was a disappointment. Food was not good. The selection of food was to a minimum.

Entertainment was to a minimum. We ordered room service & my cabin mate became ill from food. I had to wait long periods of time to be acknowledged. I thought that since so many people cancelled, service would be superb.

It was my birthday. I took my son & his fiancé with me as first time cruisers. I've cruised many times with Carnival & this one was the worst. The booking number was 7KJ3R7.

VIP46684676. Casino staff was not friendly.

I was ashamed that as first time cruisers, my family experienced this one.I don't want to leave the Carnival family, but this cruise has me searching other Cruise lines who can offer me better service.

Review about: Carnival Cruise Line Cruise.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cabin steward.

I didn't like: Overall cruise.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments