2.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services

I cruised on the Carnival Pride 9-10-17 thru 09-17-17. The original cruise was supposed to sail to the Caribbean.

Due to Hurricane Irma, the itinerary was changed. We sailed out of Baltimore to St John & Halifax Canada. I was looking forward to warmer weather. but still cruised.

Once aboard, we were told that 800 peopled cancelled. The cruise was a disappointment. Food was not good. The selection of food was to a minimum.

Entertainment was to a minimum. We ordered room service & my cabin mate became ill from food. I had to wait long periods of time to be acknowledged. I thought that since so many people cancelled, service would be superb.

It was my birthday. I took my son & his fiancé with me as first time cruisers. I've cruised many times with Carnival & this one was the worst. The booking number was 7KJ3R7.

VIP46684676. Casino staff was not friendly.

I was ashamed that as first time cruisers, my family experienced this one. I don't want to leave the Carnival family, but this cruise has me searching other Cruise lines who can offer me better service.

Review about: Carnival Cruise Line Cruise.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cabin steward.

I didn't like: Overall cruise.

Comments