Carnival Cruise Line Cruise Review from Skipperville, Alabama
Update added by user Aug 25
Hi my name is Wanda Morris will you like more information on my mother sickness and documents of her chemo
Original review posted by user Aug 22
Good afternoon Carnival my name is Wanda Morris my booking number at the time was 7S9LW9 my carnival # is 0043669531 I book this cruise for July 23rd 2015 I had to cancel the cruise is because my mom has cancer and I'm the only one attending to her I spoke to my booking agent She explain to me that I have to go through the review board so I can get my $200 back and can you please put my $200 on my new Cruise which is next year April 23rd my booking number is number 2ZN9H8 I'm sorry that it took so long for me to email you but with my mom having chemo I have been very very busy again I am not pissed off with Carnival just a little upset with myself but I did book another Cruise so I can have a very beautiful time the last true Cruise was magic thank you for taking the time out to review please email me back if I can have the $200 if you can accommodate me I appreciate that and put the $200 on my new Cruise sorry for taking so long but chemo radiation is very hard on a person
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Food was plentiful and good
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..."
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."