Carnival Cruise Line Cruise Review from Skipperville, Alabama
Update added by user Aug 25, 2016
Hi my name is Wanda Morris will you like more information on my mother sickness and documents of her chemo
Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2016
Good afternoon Carnival my name is Wanda Morris my booking number at the time was 7S9LW9 my carnival # is 0043669531 I book this cruise for July 23rd 2015 I had to cancel the cruise is because my mom has cancer and I'm the only one attending to her I spoke to my booking agent She explain to me that I have to go through the review board so I can get my $200 back and can you please put my $200 on my new Cruise which is next year April 23rd my booking number is number 2ZN9H8 I'm sorry that it took so long for me to email you but with my mom having chemo I have been very very busy again I am not pissed off with Carnival just a little upset with myself but I did book another Cruise so I can have a very beautiful time the last true Cruise was magic thank you for taking the time out to review please email me back if I can have the $200 if you can accommodate me I appreciate that and put the $200 on my new Cruise sorry for taking so long but chemo radiation is very hard on a person
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Food was plentiful and good
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We opted for AMET Cruises for a one night outing in Chennai. We had a nightmare of lifetime as the cruise was worst ever in our lifetime experiences. We had..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "The care i receive at Dr. Mykintyre has been a great learning experience for the last 5 yrs. I have gone there to receive repares with denture repair, i will..."