Update added by user Aug 25
Hi my name is Wanda Morris will you like more information on my mother sickness and documents of her chemo
Original review posted by user Aug 22
Good afternoon Carnival my name is Wanda Morris my booking number at the time was 7S9LW9 my carnival # is 0043669531 I book this cruise for July 23rd 2015 I had to cancel the cruise is because my mom has cancer and I'm the only one attending to her I spoke to my booking agent She explain to me that I have to go through the review board so I can get my $200 back and can you please put my $200 on my new Cruise which is next year April 23rd my booking number is number 2ZN9H8 I'm sorry that it took so long for me to email you but with my mom having chemo I have been very very busy again I am not pissed off with Carnival just a little upset with myself but I did book another Cruise so I can have a very beautiful time the last true Cruise was magic thank you for taking the time out to review please email me back if I can have the $200 if you can accommodate me I appreciate that and put the $200 on my new Cruise sorry for taking so long but chemo radiation is very hard on a person
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Food was plentiful and good
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..."
- "Their professionalism and customer service is horrible I boarded a cruise for 7 days, upon one of the destinations in Bahamas I was left behind due to losing track of..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I had a judgment settled on January 21,2014 an g e money bank still has not tuck it off my credit..."
- "This disgusting meal was produced by Steak&Shake's 2096 Interstate Dr , Opelika , AL . The fries to the burger was stale and was very dry. The "chili" to the..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."