Skipperville, Alabama
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Aug 25, 2016

Hi my name is Wanda Morris will you like more information on my mother sickness and documents of her chemo

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2016

Good afternoon Carnival my name is Wanda Morris my booking number at the time was 7S9LW9 my carnival # is 0043669531 I book this cruise for July 23rd 2015 I had to cancel the cruise is because my mom has cancer and I'm the only one attending to her I spoke to my booking agent She explain to me that I have to go through the review board so I can get my $200 back and can you please put my $200 on my new Cruise which is next year April 23rd my booking number is number 2ZN9H8 I'm sorry that it took so long for me to email you but with my mom having chemo I have been very very busy again I am not pissed off with Carnival just a little upset with myself but I did book another Cruise so I can have a very beautiful time the last true Cruise was magic thank you for taking the time out to review please email me back if I can have the $200 if you can accommodate me I appreciate that and put the $200 on my new Cruise sorry for taking so long but chemo radiation is very hard on a person

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of carnival cruise line cruise from Carnival Cruise Line and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carnival Cruise Line to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most food was plentiful and good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carnival Cruise Line for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carnival Cruise Line?

Comments