3.2
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

When I booked the captain suite I was told this room is amazing and it was extra special. Wow when we arrived in our room our refrigerator was broken had to get us a new one and my bag was missing I asked about this several times until I had to hunt it down at 10pm.

The carpet was coming away from the wall under the TV and had ripples in the carpet so we had to get that fixed. Then when we took a shower we would be standing in 4-5 inches of water and it took 10 minutes to drain. 2 cabins next to us flooded and were told our could flood. They worked on our tub for 4 days and 4 different times.

The room sleeps 5 but the only decent bed was the bedroom. My mother who is 77 was with us and was in so much pain from the bars in the sofa bed they had to work on fixing this 4 days in a row as well finally putting an extra mattress on. Had to witness a fight on deck that involved about 20 people joining in. To spend $6000 for this room it was horrible.

Called carnival on Monday after getting back and they first offered 10% credit then 15% wanted a supervisor and was offered 25% if I could send photos which we did send and they say this is a good deal but if I would have booked another cruise while on board I would have gotten 20%. This was our 9th cruise and was our worst experience ever I don't think Carnival cares about our experience or cares what customer experience.

This room is not worth spending $6000. We have taken other cruise lines and they are much better than Carnival

Product or Service Mentioned: Carnival Cruise Line Room.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Our room steward was amazing.

I didn't like: Guest services on the ship and customer service at corporate.

Comments

Shame on you for letting your mother sleep on the sofa bed! I'd sleep in a deck chair first